[Mlweblist] URGENT! Please help!

Martijn Willemsen info at mouselabweb.org
Thu Nov 22 21:59:40 CET 2012

Dear So Man Ho,

ad 1) you script seems fine, though a text input would be better than a
textareafor this. Are you sure the database is installed and linked
correctly? If there is no record you cannot recover it.
The problem with your script is also that as you do not provide a
subject id via the header (XXX.php?subject={something]), all your data
will be assigned a subject name 'anonymous' and a condnum = -1.
Use the mlwebstart_php.html file from the download package and adapt it.
That would work better. Also read the manual carefully and if you are
not knowledgeable about HTML and php, get a student/friend who does and
let him or her help.

ad 2) Same thing,see the manual and try it out with some example page.
boxtime is the time a box was opened, boxin the time (in ms) it opened,
counted from the start of the page loading.

best

Martijn